Former Togo striker, Emmanuel Adebayor, has tipped Nigeria to win the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations. Adebayor stated this on Tuesday morning, expressing his belief in the capabilities of the Nigerian national football team. The prediction comes as the tournament is ongoing and the Nigerian team is making strides in their quest for the trophy. With Adebayor’s endorsement, the Super Eagles have gained more attention and expectations from fans and the football community.
AFCON 2023: Adebayor predicts country to win trophy
In the wake of the recently concluded AFCON 2023 match, former football luminaries Didier Drogba and Djibril Cisse have expressed their admiration for the performance of Nigerian footballer, Victor Osimhen. The Super Eagles’ star striker continues to show determination and drive to succeed in the tournament. His impressive performances have not gone unnoticed among fellow footballers, with Drogba and Cisse specifically commending his skills and contribution to the Nigerian team’s success. This recognition further highlights Osimhen’s impact on the tournament and his emergence as a key player for Nigeria.
Football Legends Drogba, Cisse Commend Victor Osimhen
- Adebayor predicts Nigeria as winners of AFCON 2023
- Osimhen’s determination catches the attention of Drogba and Cisse
- Iwobi finds inspiration in Osimhen’s attitude
- Osimhen, Africa Footballer of the Year, faces high expectations
- Nwabali defends Osimhen amidst criticism
- Osimhen acknowledges influence of Kanu and Okocha
- Osimhen denies feeling pressure to perform
- Speculation arises about Osimhen potentially retiring after AFCON victory
“It’s important for Nigeria to win the Africa Cup of Nations as it would not only bring honor to the country but also boost the team’s confidence for future international competitions,” said Adebayor.”– Emmanuel Adebayor